ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Welders in Berkshire / reading area

Clio 172
I have ordered a full cage for my 172 but need a welder in the Berkshire/ reading area to help with the install anyone know anyone or anyone able to help me
cheers

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im in Essex, have my van, tools and a mig welder.

Dont know how far away you are to me though.
Ill look on google maps when I get home.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'd be interested to know if there is one aswell. I used K-tec to fit my cage in the end, but it is as close to go to BTM who I would recommend. Welcome to the forum by the way, whereabouts in Reading are you? There are a few of us about, come along to the meet at the Longbridge Mill to say hello;

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?717501-Longbridge-Mill-Basingstoke-Monday-14th-October

Phase1sr - took me 2.5 hours in good traffic to get to Ants unit door to door, and i'm centre of Reading. About 1.5hr from A10 M25 junction on a good run.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
A few places in basingstoke that do car prep in Houndmills!
Xsport I think they're called.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'd be interested to know if there is one aswell. I used K-tec to fit my cage in the end, but it is as close to go to BTM who I would recommend. Welcome to the forum by the way, whereabouts in Reading are you? There are a few of us about, come along to the meet at the Longbridge Mill to say hello;

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?717501-Longbridge-Mill-Basingstoke-Monday-14th-October

Phase1sr - took me 2.5 hours in good traffic to get to Ants unit door to door, and i'm centre of Reading. About 1.5hr from A10 M25 junction on a good run.

Cheers mate, to far for me. :(

Try looking up Jtech Automotive, based in Caversham. Jamie is the owner and has been involved with many roll cage builds and races so knows what is needed :) and his welding is spot on!

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
I have ordered a full cage for my 172 but need a welder in the Berkshire/ reading area to help with the install anyone know anyone or anyone able to help me
cheers

Was this via the group buy with btm?

Surly the seller could'/should recommend fitters if your planning of racing/tracking the car.

Clio 172
No I didn't get this on the group buy because that was for a weld in and I wanted a bolt in
im in Wokingham so will try to make it to longbridge mill on the 16th
be good to meet other members
thanks for the info on welders and hopefully meet some of you soon