ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well annoyed!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
I am selling two items on E bay for the first time and have paid for a "buy it now" feature on both.

The first, a double oven, was set up with a £30 start price and a £100 buy it now. Someone has bid £30 to get the auction started but I got a message from someone else saying they were just about to buy it now for £100 but the feature was no longer there!???? Now my advert is displayed without "buy it now". Ive sent E bay a message but they could have cost me £70 if the bidding doesn't increase over the next 4 days!!!

Anyone know why it may have just disappeared?

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  BMW 330D
Unless you set a reserve price(which cost you) the buy it now feature disappears. That why people bid on items so they can try and get it cheaper rather than clicking buy it now

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MB EQC
If you have no reserve set, the BIN disappears as soon as someone places a bid. Ghey as f**k

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
If you have no reserve set, the BIN disappears as soon as someone places a bid. Ghey as f**k

But that's a load of bollox, I might as well not pay for buy it now and let it just be an auction!! If people aren't inetrested in what you're selling they are more likely to bid the starting price than buy it now because its cheaper! What BOLLOX

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Shhh
Simple,

1. Cancel the bid of the person who has bid, this puts the £100 BIN price back on the listing.
2. Email the person who said they were going to pay, then get them to click the BIN button.
3. Everyone is happy...

:)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Shhh
PS -

I did what this guy did yesterday, ive bid 99p on an item with no reserve but a BIN of £200, this removes the BIN and makes it more fun.. :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  S-Max
Simple,

1. Cancel the bid of the person who has bid, this puts the £100 BIN price back on the listing.
2. Email the person who said they were going to pay, then get them to click the BIN button.
3. Everyone is happy...

:)

I've 4 days to run, is it worth waiting?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Shhh
Worth waiting if it will hit over £100..

£100 in your hand, is better than £100 in paypal.

At least its gone, feedback is nothing these days..

Trader Rating - 91.4%
31   3   1
  Breaking A 172 Replica
Alternatively you could bid 99.99 or ask someone to do it.

Then get the guy to bid 100.

This way you do not lose all if the buyer decides to pull out after you have ended the auction.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rb 182
Alternatively you could bid 99.99 or ask someone to do it.

Then get the guy to bid 100.

This way you do not lose all if the buyer decides to pull out after you have ended the auction.

I once bought Eviljohns interior off ebay doing that.

He was sitting next to me :(

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  clio 200 F4Rt
get him to bid.

once he has, end the auction, then make up the rest in postage.

even if he is collecting it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Milltek'd 182
if it doesnt make £100 get a mate to bid on it near the end and win, and then just say to the bloke who wanted to BIN to paypal you and its theirs!