ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well i fitted my -40mm APex Springs!!

182BG
^^^i think it looks good - not quite sure if i like the stripes though.

I was a bit dubious about lowering my car 40mm on coilovers, but i think after seeing those pics, its has to be done! looks good

dannyboy172 said:
I son, looks well mean. tbh it was your pics that made me go for it, kept looking at them and um'ing and r'ing (remember from a previous thread) on whether i should do it. So i went ahead and bloody well did, and love it!! Cheers :)

Me? Glad they helped :) / sorry for causing you expense :(

Clio 172 mk2
Nick_R182 said:
lol! Dont beat arround the bush mate do you!

I am getting used to it now, get to hear it quite a lot. To be honest I am trying a few looks out to see how I like it as you can probably tell from the red paint coming throught the silver paint on the calipers. Stripes, K-Tec sticker and Red calipers are all gone go. It is all a bit too much. Like you sayed too "chav". But the Apex's are staying!!!

MKIII 138
how would these compare to FK Highsports ?

would it be possible to get the apex first (172cup) and then add some FK dampers or H&R dampers later ??