ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well pissed off

Got my car back from the repairers and first thing i saw on it was a nice 2-3 inch scratch down the side. Am i right in thinking that i should of had two new tyres as well because one wheel was trashed so that was replaced but the other wheel still had a big scuff and an old tyre on it. Id of thought it would of had two new tyres on as a safety issue.

Sent it back and the body shop manager said if it was them theyd of repaired it without me never having known about it. He said it was an old scratch, to which i told him hed had the car for 5 weeks it may well be old by now but when that car left my keeping it was in sound order apart from the accident damage.

Theyve not got back to me and now the insurance place is shut today, tried phoning them. Im buggering off to the on holiday tomorrow so cant do anymore about it. I think my car is cursed... Rant over