ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went for walk tonight, stunning sunset.

Fiat Panda 100hp
After work tonight me and my girlfriend drove out to a near by lake for a walk around. It's nice the evenings are a little longer now :)

I'm really struggling to find a stlye of photo that I want to follow, on the one hand I want normal 'press' photos, meaning more as the eye sees it not really having any creativity too them just a few edits on the curve, but on the other hand I want to be quite creative and let my photos have a summer vibe to them, much like this guy on flickr. So I just trying to find my way at the moment.

Let me know what you think of the below.

Thanks, Ben.

3395656109_6b57a52c78.png

3396467602_ba1e6b5c6d.png

3396466056_dac327436f.png

3396465642_754f886919.png

3395653743_d977768f83.png

3395652449_65e4549b79.png

3396463830_e01e99c6a9.png

3395651731_f5e5c6e42a.png

3396462752_60ba185de2.png

3396463242_2abe3f639c.png

3395655047_c3780b1f62.png

3395655239_e0ee671fc9.png

Larger on flickr.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Really good photos Ben, up there with your best I'd say. :)
I know what you mean about struggling to find a style, as I'm the same. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing experimenting, however I'd say that people who consistently stick to one style tend to get more recognition on Flickr and eleswhere. I've actually made a second account in an attempt to keep things separate. I think it comes down to a feel to your photos that can be applied to any style of photo.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Really good photos Ben, up there with your best I'd say. :)
I know what you mean about struggling to find a style, as I'm the same. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing experimenting, however I'd say that people who consistently stick to one style tend to get more recognition on Flickr and eleswhere. I've actually made a second account in an attempt to keep things separate. I think it comes down to a feel to your photos that can be applied to any style of photo.

I want a couple of accounts, but I can't keep splashing out $24 on new pro accounts. Have you added me to your contacts on your new account? :)

but on the other hand I want to be quite creative and let my photos have a summer vibe to them, much like this guy on flickr.

They definitely have a distinct visual style to them, all been processed in roughly the same way by the looks of things.

Love your shots anyhow, #1 doesn't quite sit right for me compositionally (can't quite put my finger on why, maybe the sun being central) but I love the rest, #11 in particular.

Ian

Focus TDCi
BenWall said:
I want a couple of accounts, but I can't keep splashing out $24 on new pro accounts. Have you added me to your contacts on your new account? :)

Ha yeah, didn't think about the pro thing.. not a problem for me at the moment fortunately. I'll send you an invite now, it's a bit empty at the moment though, just a few motorsport shots up. Haven't quite decided how best to split things up between the two accounts yet.

B

Brown.

Wow excellent matey.... love the hand one!....sunset was great tonight here too....picked up a can instead of the camera though lol.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Ha yeah, didn't think about the pro thing.. not a problem for me at the moment fortunately. I'll send you an invite now, it's a bit empty at the moment though, just a few motorsport shots up. Haven't quite decided how best to split things up between the two accounts yet.

I think your doing it right lol. I think your best keeping that border your using on all photos on that account, and make it motor sport? Looks really smart.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Thank you Chris, Paul, Peaches and JME.

Chris, I know what you mean, I quite like it though, mainly because of the flare spot in the middle.

Nippy white cup
Amazing m8. I actually liked the first one mainly due to the glow around the plants but the others are superb aswell

chris

ILLIAD VEE!!
really stunning pics matey......the one of your GF's hand against the sky is really arty farty - looks like something from a mobile phone company Ad.....they are really really good....I also love the one of the shoes against the path..... :approve:

Excellent....I can only dream of taking pics like that and always envious of those who can take decent pics..! haha!

Jainy
:)