ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went in a 57plate clio!

My bicycle!!
Mate of mine has bought himself a newest shape clio the 1.5 diesel model... got the auto adjust hid (i think) headlights, climate control, cruise control!

All the usual bits, well anyway getting more to the point, i was suprised how well it went, fairly quick in a striaght line, but corners? Well its like a go kart, handles supurb for a standard car!

I'd love to have one.. really would... but somehow can afford it :(

I can see why everyone loves these clio sports so much on here!

Shed.
my expression was like one of those things...........

guidecraft_82171.jpg

Mk3 SX
Yeah i have a new 1.5 dci 106 six speed. It does have some poke i agree and it's fantascic to drive. had a clio 3 years old from new before that and the build quality on the new ones is much higher than previous models. Very impressed with the performance of mine.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I saw a black standard model with just some alloys on the other day and it looked good i thought

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Yeah i have a new 1.5 dci 106 six speed. It does have some poke i agree and it's fantascic to drive. had a clio 3 years old from new before that and the build quality on the new ones is much higher than previous models. Very impressed with the performance of mine.

Very good engine, gearbox is the same out of a 197, 225.... I have the same car as u, goes very very, taken it to the ring and overtook loads of cars up the hill's.... tourque is very good.