ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went into the dealer today...

Mondeo STTDCI
Just to try and obtain some part numbers when I bumped into

_28874.jpg

I stood there drooling at it TBH. The seats were f**king sexual and the black rims...this pic doesnt do it justice. A salesman came over and I nearly signed there and then.

If I had the choice this would be next car. Awesome looking motor. £19,500 OTR the one they had.

Started chatting about the 197 and will have a test drive when they get one, but TBH I was gagging to be let out in this. :(

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
there is one of those in mill lane aldershot, I stood drooling at it for a while whilst waiting to pick up my 172

RB 200 Cup!
i saw one exactly the same at the delaership in Norwich - looked the nuts from the front however i still hate the arse on meganes - ugly as f**k IMO

One in Trowbridge too, hard to describe how much better they look in the metal, the wheels in particular are stunning.