ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Were u get ur petrol?

Dervvv
we emptyed the petrol tank complete n put new feul in it with reddex and it been ticking over for the last 30mins no sign of smoke... we were on the back roads of gleno between 2 hills no signal lol

what garage was it? My mate told me tesco had a bad batch of fuel the other day.... thought nothing of it till I saw this....

Petrol Blue 182.
saw a clio in salisbury doing the same, didnt have a clue why it was producing alot of smoke tho, think that mite of what happend to him lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I always buy my fuel from the same place, always wondered about something like this and mixing fuel etc, doesnt the ECU learn how best to run on fuel anyway, so the same fuel will mean it knows how to run spot on or something?!

Just to note it's also the cheapest fuel in the area, so works out well!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
sainsburys diesel for me and you get 5p off a litre if you do a certain amount of shopping, so no bad

Dervvv
didnt get it at a garage near the harbour in larne by anychance?

do you knw that sergio son? dat own most of the land round larne lol! turns out we was just puttin all different petrol in

thats what he told me, if he done something with his engine r etc i wouldnt knw but its the best thing for a Seat think he shod get a clio ;)