ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*******West Midlands - Sunday 24th September - pics - Chinese Buffet*******

R35 GTR
Here you go guys, my attempt at photography. :D

th_westbromchinesemeet018.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet017.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet016.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet015.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet014.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet013.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet012.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet011.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet010.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet009.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet008.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet007.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet006.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet005.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet004.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet003.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet002.gif

th_westbromchinesemeet001.gif

Chocolate Bar™
heres my selection ;)

moderator man playing coy

P1010124.jpg

awaiting food

P1010125.jpg

diesel anyone?

P1010126.jpg

future car

P1010130.jpg

all you can eat ;)

24092006-1.jpg

rest of pics :)

P1010131.jpg

P1010133.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010144.jpg

P1010147.jpg

P1010148.jpg

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Is MJ51 NVA Disabled? That number plate looks awful!

Shame we missed it though, looks like it was a fun meet.

Chocolate Bar™
nah it was the only space left on the carpark. numberplate really does look mint in real life, and theres a normal one in the boot incase the pigs can be arsed to tug him.

Leon Cupra R 225
Nice pics. Love that numberplate too, seen something similar on a Jag X Type around down here.

M

mini-valver

Middo said:
nah it was the only space left on the carpark. numberplate really does look mint in real life, and theres a normal one in the boot incase the pigs can be arsed to tug him.

Cheers matey, i like it too! Some great photos though, the one one from the front right of yours looks really good. My wheels lool well big on them photos!

Stupid petrol station attendant, i pick up the super unleaded at the station and the attendant comes over and says "the pump number 3 is running out so use 5"
its diesal mate......
dense!

Chocolate Bar™
mini-valver said:
Cheers matey, i like it too! Some great photos though, the one one from the front right of yours looks really good. My wheels lool well big on them photos!

Stupid petrol station attendant, i pick up the super unleaded at the station and the attendant comes over and says "the pump number 3 is running out so use 5"
its diesal mate......
dense!

lmao, well when i went to pay for sweets he tried to charge me 20 quid for petrol too. Desperate times eh lol

M

mini-valver

Lol, couldnt beleive it when he said it, was thinking 'are you for real....' *mini hijack*still on for sunday?

M

mini-valver

Aye! saves me a job, i tried taking the mirror off the baseplate like a dumbass but soon gave up cos its impossible so just left them! pm me your number later in the week or something and we'll sort it out. Your selling the willy wheels cheap, bargainous for someone

Chocolate Bar™
aye, i am indeed. Need to get rid though to ease up some cash! will pm my number when i can be arsed to charge my phone lol.

(btw its save to spam as adams on holiday in wales so cant delete all of our posts he he he)

M

mini-valver

Lol, he's on dial up. dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuum! You've got your 5ers membership worth though, 7000 posts! like your all you can eat theory ;)

Chocolate Bar™
worryingly ive only eaten one meal today to compensate for the amount i ate last night. so it is good value for money in eating until your physically almost sick :D

R

Rebecca

I had cheese on toast earlier and tried to nick David's chips then realised I was still full from the night before tried to eat some tea as I haven't really had a proper meal today and realised I am still pretty full :dead:. And I only ate one small plate full and some fruit and ice cream.

M

mini-valver

makes sense! Gotta love buffets though, curry next apparently......

probably shouldnt eat shedloads though else you'll shat yourself on the way home!!! james ball stylee, minge fringe lol

R

Rebecca

mini-valver said:

probably shouldnt eat shedloads though else you'll shat yourself on the way home!!! james ball stylee, minge fringe lol

There are a few ideas going on at the moment as we don't think it is fair to have only the rolling road because not everyone will want to do that so thinking a meet in october of some sort then the rolling road some time late october early November then Christmas meet. :D

M

mini-valver

Rebecca said:
I had cheese on toast earlier and tried to nick David's chips then realised I was still full from the night before tried to eat some tea as I haven't really had a proper meal today and realised I am still pretty full :dead:. And I only ate one small plate full and some fruit and ice cream.

Why do women always nick your food when they say they don't want anything? :rolleyes:

Chocolate Bar™
mini-valver said:

lmao! forgot about that, was a sick story to tell at the dinner table , but nevertheless didnt put me off my chinese ;)

M

mini-valver

More clean than cullys man/woman p**n clip!
You paid for it, nothing was gonna stop you eating it lol
Rebecca, that sounds good, ill have my chip by then so will be up for the RR. middo may even have the 172......

R

Rebecca

mini-valver said:
Why do women always nick your food when they say they don't want anything? :rolleyes:
I did have something, cheese on toast the chips were for Kully and David to share so I nicked a few.

Wished I hadn't felt way too full aftewards

R

Rebecca

I keep him well stocked with food, I always cook for him he never cooks for himself, thats why I am going to be a chef soon woo hoo start next monday.:D

R

Rebecca

mini-valver said:
Congrats. Microwave all the way for me.....

I used to have to microwave everything at my old chef job at the pub but it depressed me so much. I am so glad I left.

M

mini-valver

Proper food is good if you can cook, which i can't. should learn really but i can never be bothered.
good luck in the new job though

Chocolate Bar™
mini-valver said:
More clean than cullys man/woman p**n clip!
You paid for it, nothing was gonna stop you eating it lol
Rebecca, that sounds good, ill have my chip by then so will be up for the RR. middo may even have the 172......

with a bit of luck regarding selling my car ;)

dont be running its full selection of middosport mods. but ill still chuck it on, and if it gets a poor result i'll trick jess into letting me get a turbo :D

M

mini-valver

Clio G-B said:
looks good meet:)

shame I miss it:(

Middo, LOL. shes your walking bank. Hoping mine will see 120bhp with the chip but we'll see!

Last edited by a moderator: