ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**West Mids trip to Barmouth Pics 15/04**

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Picture022.gif

Picture021.gif

Picture020.gif

Picture019.gif

Picture018.gif

Picture017.gif

Picture016.gif

Picture015.gif

Picture014.gif

Picture013.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture011.gif

Picture010.gif

Picture009.gif

Picture008.gif

Picture005.gif

And Monkey on his day out!!!
Picture006.gif

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Nice pics, was a good run today.

That guy with the convertible Cooper S...one hell of a nice car...everytime he changed down or pressed the clutch, the engine burbled...to the point where Av took his car apart as he thought the noise was something knocking on the car! ;)

Good bunch of people, and a great run...I'm really fancying the 'Ring trip in July! :quiet: ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The cooper s JCW sounded very nice to!
To tempt you more look here
http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/cannon.php?page_id=14
Seriously if you wanna join us, come, but has to be paid for by the 20th of this month. Booking it for me+guy tomorrow :)

No, being a good lad. Gotta book the Cambelt in soon...so can't really blow £800 this month! Will save the money for the next time a 'Ring trip is done...don't get paid till the 28th!!! :dead:

Thanks anyway tho' Scott...its food for thought. :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats what Credit cards are for ;)
Got anywhere planned, i had mine done at french cars in shrewsbury, did mine, £410 for cam, aux and water pump all fitted and they give you a car to drive for the day, and you know they've done atleast 1 172 before. Seemed to know what he was talking about to.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Thats what Credit cards are for ;)
Got anywhere planned, i had mine done at french cars in shrewsbury, did mine, £410 for cam, aux and water pump all fitted and they give you a car to drive for the day, and you know they've done atleast 1 172 before.

Four Ashes will do it for circa £350...but I've got someone who does the other work on my car. I buy the Cambelt, Aux belt and pulleys, and he'll do it for me for £300...he's done several before, and I trust him which is a bonus.

The credit card is for emergencies only. Don't believe in them, have you ever noticed how credit card companies get richer! I'd rather spend what I have, than spend what I don't. If I spend on it, it is brought back to 0 at the end of the month! Has to, or I'd be in serious trouble! ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice to know someone you can trust when it's your pride and joy.

Did you see the two renault sports going the wrong way today, one on the M54 and another on the A5 i think.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Nice to know someone you can trust when it's your pride and joy.

Did you see the two renault sports going the wrong way today, one on the M54 and another on the A5 i think.

No. I did see the Mini driver heading towards us...waving at every mini as he went past, then looked at me and put his head down...cheeky bugger!

It reminded of when we had the Clio's in Ironbridge last year...a biker was going past at about 10mph...pointing his finger going "and another Clio...and another Clio..." was so funny...but I suppose that you had to be there! :rasp:

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
That guy with the convertible Cooper S...one hell of a nice car...everytime he changed down or pressed the clutch, the engine burbled...to the point where Av took his car apart as he thought the noise was something knocking on the car! ;)

Good bunch of people, and a great run...I'm really fancying the 'Ring trip in July! :quiet: ;)

Lol! that was a lovely burble... haha, I thought it was my make shift caf. It was a great day out and there was a good mix of minis and clios and a nice bunch of ppl. Thanx to Scott, Donnyo and others who help organise this run, me and hardeep had a really good time. :)

D

don

hi folks i am one of the mini guys from dbrally . just thought i would pop on and say cheers for coming along :)

nice to meet you all .

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
hi folks i am one of the mini guys from dbrally . just thought i would pop on and say cheers for coming along :)

nice to meet you all .

Where is the pic of the min-y-don??? Did you do the photoshop? ;)

Another MINI owner here from dbrally.net - just wanted to say thanks for coming along yesterday guys, it was a really good day :)

I'll check the diary for your Karting day, as its only down the road from me :D
http://www.dbrally.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=24

It was a good laugh...only down point was the fact that the temperature dropped by about 10 degrees by the seafront. Was a good laugh, a good bunch of people and fun was had by all (from what I can gather!)

As for the karting...you guys on db are more than welcome...just let me know and a date, then we can go from there...but yeah, its over in Halesfield. :approve:

172 cup
finally got my pics up.

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    453 KB · Views: 77
  • pic 2.JPG
    pic 2.JPG
    387.9 KB · Views: 73
  • pic 3.JPG
    pic 3.JPG
    441.4 KB · Views: 68
  • pic 4.JPG
    pic 4.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 71
  • pic 5.JPG
    pic 5.JPG
    455.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
^^^good pics... I especially like that one you took of chris's 300zx behind...

172 cup
They go on!

Attachments

• pic 7.JPG
    pic 7.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 76
  • pic 6.JPG
    pic 6.JPG
    258.6 KB · Views: 76
  • pic 8.JPG
    pic 8.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 70
  • pic 9.JPG
    pic 9.JPG
    505.2 KB · Views: 69
  • pic 10.JPG
    pic 10.JPG
    506.8 KB · Views: 78
  Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI

nice to meet you all .

LOl nice one! sorry to bring this back from the dead......

(Will from DB)

Last edited: