ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Wales Karting Meet - 15/06/14

The last meeting was quite a good turn out, thanks to @Filters for sorting that out. We've had a meeting now in Mid Wales now for one further West to mix things up a bit.

Now the venue - West Wales Karting in Haverfordwest.

http://www.westwaleskarting.co.uk/

IMG_7297.jpg

West Wales Karting
County Showground,
Haverfordwest
Pembrokeshire
Wales
SA62 4BP

The plan

- 11:00am at the Showground.
- 11:30 to start karting and allow those running late to arrive.
- A few photo's before we go for lunch at the showground.
- Lunch 1:00 (can decide where closer to the date).
- Go for a drive to a nice coastal location not far from Haverfordwest for some more photo's (location to be discussed) then home.

Of course all weather dependent regarding photo's but at the least we can have some friendly competition in the karting tournament then some food afterwards.

A1CFDEE9D1474DB49633D3813F55F4DF.jpg

If we could make a list of those attending or wanting attend we can go from there.

1. Ash'

@Dano' @Bug @LiquidYellDan @MJRacing @182Trophy @Jonesaaaay93 @harp172 @Cooperate @BigBarry172 @gez 172 Craig_B @kyle078 @Davecup @M4D M4X @Matt W @Lawro @SharkyUK

I've probably forgotten a load to tag :boring:

Suzuki Jimny
Can't see on their website, but my local karting place is closer to £40 for a proper race.

I'll ring them tomorrow to see how much it would be for a tournament of say 10 people and go from there?

- On their website its £18pp for 20 laps. A grand Prix is £36pp but i can find out if they can do a discount for a big group and what the details are on the grand prix.

Last edited:
  Looking....
Sounds like a good day Ash. Sure I am working on the 15th but will see if I can sort something out this week before I put my name down.

All of the above is just penciled in if it's looking like the majority can't make the date or place I'm sure between us we can re plan another date and or location.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Hey thanks for the add ash . Can't do that date i'm afraid as i'm at download festival that weekend.

Cost will be dependent on what everyone wants to do. If we all fancy a 'Grand Prix' then its £36pp or 20 laps for £18pp which would probably be the best option and do two heats of 10 laps each perhaps?

Bug

Megane rs250
I should be okay for this one, my mrs might well be at download so if thats the case then I am there but have to confirm end of the month
All depending on her buying a ticket . . .

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make this, car needs the dreaded D word and being a student I can't afford to have it done before the summer, I'm devastated but have a good time guys, will hopefuly see you at the next meet!

The date is subject to what's best for everyone else really mate Filters

If it's looking like more people can make a different date theres no harm changing it :)

I also went there last week and for £25 you get 2 heats of 20 laps which i think would be the best value for money option as i dont think people will want to fork out for the 'Grand Prix'

I'm going to call this off for a later date perhaps towards the end of the summer. Hopefully more people will be free.