ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westerham Meet 29.04.07

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Just got back, had a really good day and trip back.

Nice to meet all who I did, although I didnt get a chance to meet everyone there as there were so many people there.

Really nice selection of cars too:

cliomeeta.jpg

cliomeeta5.jpg

cliomeetb2.jpg

cliomeeta1.jpg

cliomeeta3.jpg

cliomeeta4.jpg

cliomeeta7.jpg

cliomeetb3.jpg

cliomeetb1.jpg

...and the Evo (Guy Fawkes) edition :eek::
cliomeeta6.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
You had a great turn out then. sorry to say I couldn't make this in the end due to a number of reasons... :dead:

Great Pics! :)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Great pics Matt. I'll put mine up once I've blocked out the number plates. PSP is such a pain in the arse though.

RS Clio 200
superb turn out.

and yet again Adamio a good little race home... what a roundabout!!! back end out, followed by a recovery and a full on 4 wheel slide on the exit. u need to start filming me when we drive.

1.8 Civic EX
looks good guys! sorry I couldn't make this one I was in London! Did you all stay at the pub or go for a drive?

Ollie, your car is looking shockingly clean in the those pics!

oh and dave, did you put your number plate in the washing machine? it seems to have shrunk! ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Good pics, I only managed to get a few but will get them up once I've uploaded them. Was a good day, nice to meet everyone! :)

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Great pics, had a great time. Glad you let me in in the Mazda :rasp:
Next time i'll be back in the Clio :D

None
Had a great time - here are my pics 9rubbish quality as my phone let me down unfortunatly. Shame I didnt see any gumballers on the way home. Was happy how well my car got me home tho :) Anyway less of be blabbing on...

29042007111.jpg

29042007114.jpg

29042007115.jpg

29042007116.jpg

29042007117.jpg

29042007118.jpg

29042007119.jpg

29042007120.jpg

29042007121.jpg

29042007123.jpg

Looks like I just run someone over in this one - excuse the foot!!

29042007122.jpg

RenaultSport 197
Nice meet peeps, good to see new faces and have a laugh and such like and so forth. Great meet again, lovely weather!

Eye's off my burger next time Deb! :p

Not a bad meet at all - i'm glad we went to that pub though:) as I was hank marvin.
I had to direct my own way home though from there, as the silly sat nav decided not to work through the windscreen :dapprove:

Clio RS 200
Hi ya, Its was good to meet everyone again, some new people as well.
Some loverly cars again, especially thought Debs powder blue 182 look great so clean and also V6 6EXY so nice....:)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Hi ya, Its was good to meet everyone again, some new people as well.
Some loverly cars again, especially thought Debs powder blue 182 look great so clean and also V6 6EXY so nice....:)

It was nice to meet you Ad, your cards tricks were awesome!

^
that car was crazy - sounded like fireworks lol, it weren't till I got in I realised what it was making the noise, mental car.

The blue & silver vx220 turbo was crazy too:cool:

Last edited:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Those pics look great, was nice to meet most of u today too! :)

172 Cup SOLD
Had a good time, nice to talk to a few people even though we were asked to leave because of Frosty's (used to post on here, wrote the R-Sport fitting guide) Evo......gotta love the anti lag though!!!

Thanks to Steve for showing me his Imola's.......know what i'm getting now!!!

Also we'll be booking up Abbeville possibly this week.

182 Full Fat
Great turn out, really good to see some new faces too! I forgot my camera unusally yesterday, so no pics :dapprove:
Some great pics above though.
May look to meet there in the summer and then drive to a big park somewhere and spark up a BBQ for future meet! :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Great turn out, really good to see some new faces too! I forgot my camera unusally yesterday, so no pics :dapprove:
May look to meet there in the summer and then drive to a big park somewhere and spark up a BBQ for future meet! :D

That sounds like an excellent idea to me! :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Does anyone think i could get dicount on bulk buying of CS stickers - i need 4 already?!!!!?? lol doubt it! but i do want one so il have to buy one!
x :D

LY V6 with Recaros

I like the sound of that idea! :)

I won't have to be drooling over Dougs burger then! ;)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1

Sounds like a plan to me :D

Knowing the area pretty well I will try to come up with some suitable suggestions.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

I like the sound of that idea! :)

I won't have to be drooling over Dougs burger then! ;)

Will have to get thinking hats on as to where! need somewhere big enough that no one will obejct!

Nissan R35 GT-R
Hi all,

I really enjoyed the meet. Although I sold my 172 Cup a few years ago, I still have a huge soft spot for Clio Sports and probably always will.

I was just going to jump in my brother's Trophy, but decided I'd take the Evo instead as it was such a beautiful day.

I hope no one minded about the disruption, and I sincerely hope that me getting "black flagged" by the pub land lord didn't affect your reputation, or your possibility of any future meets there.

Best behaviour next time - promise ;)