ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Westerham Meet 29.04.07

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Hi all,

I really enjoyed the meet. Although I sold my 172 Cup a few years ago, I still have a huge soft spot for Clio Sports and probably always will.

I was just going to jump in my brother's Trophy, but decided I'd take the Evo instead as it was such a beautiful day.

I hope no one minded about the disruption, and I sincerely hope that me getting "black flagged" by the pub land lord didn't affect your reputation, or your possibility of any future meets there.

Best behaviour next time - promise ;)

No problem dude, the evo was awesome.

What made me laugh the most was how you pulled out rediculously slow and quietly in an almost piss taking manner! Then later on turned down the oppertunity of a loud drive by and snailed passed again ;)

Will have to keep an eye out for you in the future as your in the area :)

LY V6 with Recaros
Hi all,

I really enjoyed the meet. Although I sold my 172 Cup a few years ago, I still have a huge soft spot for Clio Sports and probably always will.

I was just going to jump in my brother's Trophy, but decided I'd take the Evo instead as it was such a beautiful day.

I hope no one minded about the disruption, and I sincerely hope that me getting "black flagged" by the pub land lord didn't affect your reputation, or your possibility of any future meets there.

I thought it was funny the last time I see you all drive past - the silver vee went racing past, the trophy went racing past, the vx went racing past...then you see the evo poodling along all nice and quite behind! It made me chuckle anyway!

Milltek'd 182
good meet guys. nice new faces and nice new cars. good to have a bit of a mix too. sorry didnt make the pub though :(

Nissan R35 GT-R
I thought it was funny the last time I see you all drive past - the silver vee went racing past, the trophy went racing past, the vx went racing past...then you see the evo poodling along all nice and quite behind! It made me chuckle anyway!
Yeah but you know what people are like. The landlord obviously wasn't happy, so I didn't want to rub more salt in the wound by doing it one last time, only for him to evict every other car from the carpark too, spoiling every ones fun.

So that's why I opted for the granny drive by instead, but between you and me, the granny drive by doesn't suit me that much ;)

LOL

172 Cup SOLD
Hi all,

I can't believe I got evicted with you....funny thing was I hadn't stepped into my car all afternoon....for once!

Oh well, we had a nice drive down to Maidstone and watched the Gumballers!

Clio
cliomeeta7.jpg

sex wee! :approve:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
That'll be mine mate! :D

looking good!

polished turinis?!

Recently refurbed Turini's with a higher silver metallic content known as 'Sparkle Silver' so yeah they appear polished.

Surprised they are still pretty clean in that pic as they are a bugger to keep clean at the moment with the new pads and discs bedding in!

Frost mate i think the final driveby before your eviction was the one that got the fun police out....as you slowed up to pull in you had one almighty bang that literally scared the cattle in the field opposite!

If you can move cows with that kinda anti lag aided overrun then you know its pretty loud....really was an aural offensive that car!:D