ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wet Seat. lol

Clio Dynamique 1.2
Basically was in my car the other day and i spilt a 5L bottle of water over my drivers seat and its not drying at all any1 have any ideas of how to dry it up? cheers
:rasp:

Jap Box
Put a small de-humidifier in there if you have one?

Question is, how do you manage to spill 5L of it without picking it up in time :S Ive managed a small bottle full but still saved a tiny amount of that lol

172 cup- suzu rf600r
Basically was in my car the other day and i spilt a 5L bottle of water over my drivers seat and its not drying at all any1 have any ideas of how to dry it up? cheers
:rasp:

lol, nip to a car valeterers, many of them use extraction upholstery cleaners, give them a few quid to wet hoover your seat, only takes 5 mins

Clio Dynamique 1.2
cheers for the help , yeah i put it on my drivers seat without the lid on and my mum shut my door and it knocked it off then i came back to my car like 2 mins later it was all over it lol :dapprove: