ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a last few days ive had

Mk1 16v brooklands
Went to take my car to 519 last thursday afternoon and when i went to leave work the bugger wouldnt start. Bodged the alternator and got it started so i could use it over the weekend and take it there today. On my way up there about 20 mins left on the journey theres a bang, loss of power an engine light came on. Knew what had happened straight away. Cylinder 3 spark plug had spat its dummy out, typical the only time i didnt have tools on me to fix it myself. Called the aa out and they were there in 15 mins as i had to stop in the worst place ever on the a428. He towed me to a lay by and had a quick look, i dont know if im lucky or it will go tits up again but it seems like it had just wiggled loose and come undone (hand up it was my fault for not tightening them up properly last year) put the spark plug back in and it screwed in all the way, went hand tight and nipped up fine. Drove it to 519 where danny will have a look, but fingers crossed it wont cost me an arm and a leg... On top of what im having done