ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a 'Sport' car is often determined to look like around my way.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
dW50Uh.jpg
xP8Gvh.jpg

Snapped these just before heading in to watch Captain America (good movie btw). No pics of the back but it had the most ba-jeesus ugly lexus style / clear / horrid lights on at the back.

Lots of cars around my way look like this because they're 'Sport' models.

Each to their own I guess but I don't think I'd be caught dead in it :rasp:

Mk1 16v brooklands
These things are getting like valvers/Williams lovely cars if standard/few minor mods...

But they are getting so cheap your local pikey/chavs can now afford them

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Saw an even worse one in Coatbridge (Scotland) on Saturday - no pics unfortunately it was coming the other way. As well as the dodgey front body kit it also had side pods / spoilers on it's C pillars car was silver as well.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Oh just to clarify, it was a Renault Sport of any kid. Just the poverty spec with a few Go Faster mods.

The mindset of people around here is ridiculous.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
That silver one is god aweful.

Captin America is an awesome film! Can't wait till the avengers come out, did you watch the Easter egg at the end?

And the one on the eBay link!? How much effort can you put into ruining a nice car? It looks like it's got non sport wings on? Atleast someone would have picked up a decent sport kit for cheap; because that guy obviously has no clue of value

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
I'm 99% sure that the lights on the eBay link are the exact ones on the silver one I snapped :/. I had to take a picture to show you guys how a 'done up' Clio looks around here.

Yeah, epic little ending :p! Was only like 4 in the cinema, me and the missus were in early to get the centre seats. I think Chris Evans played it well.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Been for sale for a while that ebay one iirc. I certainly have had the displeasure of seeing it before now anyway :dead:. I've seen things that are more pleasing on the eye on that Supersize vs Superskinny programme....

Listerine & Poledo
if they were on Turinis then jizz would be thrown all over the place about either of those

Subaru 330s
Oh god! Theres a clio down the end of my road with a body kit on it that looks like that, but worse!! I'll have to get a pic lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Captin America is an awesome film! Can't wait till the avengers come out, did you watch the Easter egg at the end?

Captain America is a brilliant film, one of my favourite superhero films. The only one I havent seen is Thaw and I stayed and watched the easter egg :D can not wait for the avengers

and the cars a dreadful, they should have been left in peckham or tottenham

Clio 172 sport
There is a Sport where I live, the owner has painted the wheels a bright orange, the callipers are blue and the car is actually silver!. Now I might be getting old but does that sound right?!. Just tuned under the bonnet, the styling of the Sport is fine!.

Last edited:
  Honda Civic EP2
That's pretty bad, there's a new blue clio around my area, I know it's new cause the guy goes to the same college as me. It's, awful bodykit, it's got 2.0L bullets on it haha. Pics to come as soon as I can

Jap Box
A found another bad clio on my way home from work, turned around a got a sneaky shot of it.

Omg that cars still alive! My mate bought it from someone in town as a heap and sold it on to some pikeys for £100 who drove it away with no insurance, mot, tax etc.

Surprised its back on the road in the state it was in around here!