ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What alternatives have I got for headlight washer blanks ? Thanks

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
Just any alternative would be nice rather then forking out unreal prices from Renault them selves haha thanks guys

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Get them filled/smoothed and the whole bumper painted? Could refresh the whole look of the front of your car.

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
Get them filled/smoothed and the whole bumper painted? Could refresh the whole look of the front of your car.
I was thinking of that but as I'm getting it sprayed in the next week or so I don't really want any set backs but good idea maybe in the future

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was thinking of that but as I'm getting it sprayed in the next week or so I don't really want any set backs but good idea maybe in the future

You're getting it painted anyway?!

You make no sense. At all.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. Mental. If the bodyshop is any good it would be minimal hassle for the to smooth it off.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
doesnt this potentially cause MOT problems if you go to the wrong place/picky place

mk2 1.2 mk2 172
My car isn't standard with the headlight washers therefore I should be eligible for just replacing them with blanks if that's what you mean mate
like taking some thing that should be there away ?

Clio182 turb Audi S5
Don't bother with the blanks there not great and don't sit flush! Get them filled if your having a paint job!