ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What An Awesome Audio Set Up!

172 Cup
Very nice.

Although it looks like the kind of place you'd make your mates change into paper suits and hair nets before you let them in and god help them if they put a beer glass down on any surface.

Very nice.

Although it looks like the kind of place you'd make your mates change into paper suits and hair nets before you let them in and god help them if they put a beer glass down on any surface.

Who needs mates when you have all that! ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Awesome kit everywhere!

But as said, not homely, set up in a more homely environment and its a win for me.

Rav4
f**k, that's an expensive place.

Wonder if he is on this forum, surely he must be a CS member in order to pay for all of that.....................;)

A4 Avant
Very nice in the pictures, but I don't think I'd like to live there. Must be massively high maintenence.

Lot of effort has gone into it though.

I've been a member on there for over a year now, and that is one of my favourite set ups by far.

Really nice bloke too, he has some style!

Octy VRS
Yeah ok.

I'd be forever dusting the f**king place if it was me. Mind you I'd probably hire a leggy Swedish cleaner to do all the bending over etc.

B

Brown.

I hate houses like that..... you couldnt live in a house like that,,,,, nice big comfy chairs are the order of the day!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Am I the only one that thinks that place is awful??

Looks like a science lab. Not my cuppa at all.