ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are 16inch Cup Turini Worth?

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I recently bought a 172 that I am making into a track car; I am buying some new track wheels for it tomorrow and therefore I will be selling the 16inch Cup Turini’s that are on the car at the moment.

However I am unsure of what price to ask, and whether or not to refurbish them first. Along with this I have a set of 5, do I sell them as 5 or do I sell 4 and then one on its own?

Tyres:
Front P/S – Sunny 5/6mm tread
Rear P/S – Ventus K102 5/6mm tread
Front D/S – P-Zero 5/6mm tread
Rear D/S – Ventus K102 5/6mm tread
Spare – tyre is scrap

The wheels look like this:
They all have light kerbing pretty much all the way around the wheel.

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

So what do you think I should do? And how much do you think I should be asking.
1. Sell the whole set as they are.
2. Sell the whole set but refurbish first (grey or silver)
3. Sell 4 as they are, and one on its own.
4. Sell 4 refurbished, and one on its own refurbished

Stripped yozza'd cup
I've got mine up for £350 and they're much better than that.

Not worth refurbing them unless you're going to buy new tyres really, but it won't be Economically viable then. Better off just selling them as they are. £300 maybe?

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I've got mine up for £350 and they're much better than that.

Not worth refurbing them unless you're going to buy new tyres really, but it won't be Economically viable then. Better off just selling them as they are. £300 maybe?

Yeah this is what I am trying to weigh up, have you had much interest in yours at £350 then?