ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are better? Hi-Spec or Wilwood?

What about the comp brake 4 pot kit?

Not sure what u mean? this is what I was asking, what kit would be the best 4 pot kit? :) if you had a choice what ones would u guys pick?

Fletch... that website doesnt work? Ok.. sorted... its .com! ;)

Thanks, but still would prefer Wilwoods or Hi-spec?

Last edited:
  VX220 Turbo
they're all pretty much the same just down to different compounds looking at the development shed motorspot has done to make sure the pistons are not too large for the master cylinder i'd go for the compbreak ones (mine are on the way lol)

Lionel Richie
they're both cheap calipers, but wilwoods deteriorate quickly and start doing annoying stuff such as crakeing etc

hispecs aren't the best, but they're the better of the 2, i use them on one of my cars

they're both cheap calipers, but wilwoods deteriorate quickly and start doing annoying stuff such as crakeing etc

hispecs aren't the best, but they're the better of the 2, i use them on one of my cars

Cheers mate and everyone. I think u have just fixed my decision making for me! ;) its was worth asking... I know that these arent top quality... so worming out the better of the 2 is good to know.