ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these, and where should they go

Fiesta ST-3
Two pictures from my phase 1 172 engine

This one is the back of the inlet
Photo0201.jpg

This one is under the Throttle bodie
Photo0202.jpg

What are they and what joins onto them and where do they go? :S

Scott

Fiesta ST-3
No the little nipple kinda things. One the first picture to the left of the throttle cable. And second picture directly under the Throttle body.

Megane 225 F1
Is that where the original air box has come off? Because it looks like where the oil breather goes. Someone correct me if im wrong

Cro

Meg'd r27
One pipe will come from the rear bulkhead of the bay iirc and the other a pipe leading from your 90 degree bend from the airbox. Different sizes so should be easy to distinguish the two

Fiesta ST-3
I thought the pipe from the air box went to the icv as its a phase 172 it has the icv at the back of the inlet :S

The brake servo hose goes to the one at the back of the inlet and the one under the TB has the oil breather pipe going to it.

Lots of Alfas
The one under the throttle goes round to the back of the plenum and connects to a breather right under where the coilpack sits.