ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are these for (pic)

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Both clios have climate but they centre consoles are different see!
malikdeparis_1135733301_dscn4919.jpg

twing_1116955631_02avantvuedroite.jpg

The bottom pic seems to be the same, just taken at a different height and angle so the grill isn't as obvious.

MG ZS180 Mk2
What the hell!!!!! Never mind the grill, the wheel is on the wrong side of the car. A mistake at the factory surely.

BMW M135i
Yep top pic is it initiale and the bottom on is the priveldge. Wouldn't mind an initiale actually if I wanted a limo clio.

Black/Gold 182
but all that air rushing round the footwell will mean more resistance on the gas pedal, so you won't be able to floor it so quickly and it'll be 0.000002 sec slower 0-60 :p

SLK250 CDI
Yeah the Initiale has wood, makes it look like a Rover. :|

Wonder if those trim bits can be removed and swapped?

SLK250 CDI
No to get rid of the wood! lol

Thing is, the little squares on the wood ones match the pattern on the seats.

SLK250 CDI
09092007(001).jpg

09092007(006).jpg

09092007(004).jpg

I think the pictures at the top of the thread are from a mk2, this is a mk3. Taken on one of the new cars at the dealership, still waiting for mine to arrive from the factory.

Last edited:
09092007(001).jpg

09092007(006).jpg

09092007(004).jpg

I think the pictures at the top of the thread are from a mk2, this is a mk3. Taken on one of the new cars at the dealership, still waiting for mine to arrive from the factory.

thanks for that, doesnt look that bad actually!

i bet thats setting you back quite abit!

SLK250 CDI
Yeah, could have had a 197 for the same, but I'm getting 0% finance and I want a car that's great on the inside rather than great looking on the outside (for someone to just open their car door into the side of which is what keeps happening to my car at the moment :( ). And 106bhp is enough for the moment.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
is it just me or are the gear stick funny they doen look like lift reverse they look like laguna mk2 gear sticks you know not lift reverse or are they sequential or something.