ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Back box on my 172 ph1?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
Just wondering which backbox you guys recommend I get. Dont want anything really loud just sporty..Not one where you can see the large silencer box either, cut into the bumper too if poss, single or double? only after the back box. Any replies will be appreciated. Cheers

Ive heard that you can see a clumpy silencer box hanging from behind. Pro speed is only 15 miles from me. Loud exhausts just give the impression of 17 year old boy racers annoying the s**t out of most people. Wasted too on powerfull cars. thanks guys

What about this pro speed, any pics on here with 3 inch pipes or twins that have been cut into the bumper??

Monaco Blue Mk2
P1020532.JPG

P1020504.JPG

149.jpg

There's a few I found with a quick search, you can have it to look and sound however you want. Charlie would sort you out.