ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What brake fluid ?

182 Trophy
Hi Guys

Just put some Brembo discs / pagid pads on the front of my 182 and now want to install some braided lines & new fluid. I know theres no need to spend a fortune on fluid so what would you suggest and how much am i going to need ?

Cheers

Sam

182 Trophy
Hi Mate

Not that keen on spending £60 on fluid, surley the normal 5.1 motul stuff will be good enough at 1/3 of the cost ....

I think lines are much of a muchness really, do you agree ? whichever is cheapest (within reason)

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
To be fair yes it would be fine, i only use the 660 as i've used it before in a couple of cars i have tracked a fair amount and haven't had any issues so i stick to what i know works well on track.

I agree with the lines being much of a muchness, I've had Goodridge before and these HEL ones are just as good if not better quality imo.

What Pagids have you gone for?

182 Trophy
Think i will go with some of the cheap stuff, i think perhaps the more expensive stuff is more important on say a car like my old one (impreza STI) which is heavier and will work the brakes harder.

They are PAGID RS 4-2s i belive :)