ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What camber bolts are you guys using? B14 and camber

hostler

ClioSport Club Member
I've recently installed a new set of B14 coilovers. I went from cheap crappy FK technix to these Bilsteins so the difference was massive. The only thing I'm running into is camber adjustment. I've always used H&R bolts with my old coilovers which allwed me to get about -2.5 degrees of camber in total. I always had it set to -2. However, now that I've got the new set installed with these same camber bolts the alignment place told me they could only get about -1.36 degrees of camber. I honestly don't like the feel of this at all and would really like to go to at least minus 2 degrees of camber. Granted, the old setup had a bigger slot on the struts so thats probably where the advantage came from but I'd just really like some more.

What bolts are you guys using? I've come across a few threads where people are talking about alignments with their B14 coilovers and most seem to be able to go way past my maximum camber settings.

Edit:
I should add that it's a 172 phase 1 with cup wishbones.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Aren't the powerflex ones too small?

Either way that thread was enough for me to buy the eibachs which seem fine.