ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camber bolts are you guys using? B14 and camber

I've recently installed a new set of B14 coilovers. I went from cheap crappy FK technix to these Bilsteins so the difference was massive. The only thing I'm running into is camber adjustment. I've always used H&R bolts with my old coilovers which allwed me to get about -2.5 degrees of camber in total. I always had it set to -2. However, now that I've got the new set installed with these same camber bolts the alignment place told me they could only get about -1.36 degrees of camber. I honestly don't like the feel of this at all and would really like to go to at least minus 2 degrees of camber. Granted, the old setup had a bigger slot on the struts so thats probably where the advantage came from but I'd just really like some more.

What bolts are you guys using? I've come across a few threads where people are talking about alignments with their B14 coilovers and most seem to be able to go way past my maximum camber settings.

Edit:
I should add that it's a 172 phase 1 with cup wishbones.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Aren't the powerflex ones too small?

Either way that thread was enough for me to buy the eibachs which seem fine.