ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What camera?

GR7

Shiny red R32
I've lost my little digital camera that I often put in my pocket in case I saw anything I wanted to photograph but I've no idea where and want to buy another the same size. It was a Fuji Finepix with about 5m pixels and cost about £150 a couple of years ago.

I'm wondering if anyone on here can recommend a pocket-sized camera to replace it but as I wouldn't use it all the time I don't really want to spend more than £100.

Thanks guys!

clio 172 exclusive n
canon ixus 70 is 139.99 in argos at mo and cheaper still at online shops :) would recmend it , it produces very good pictures, it does lack manaul features but is a very good point and shoot camera with very good quality

check web for reviews

GR7

Shiny red R32
canon ixus 70 is 139.99 in argos at mo and cheaper still at online shops :) would recmend it , it produces very good pictures, it does lack manaul features but is a very good point and shoot camera with very good quality

check web for reviews
Thanks for that... I usually leave my camera on auto anyway as I have never understood all the features so lack of manual controls is perfect for me! ;)

Sounds good! http://www.cameras.co.uk/reviews/canon-ixus-70.cfm

D

dick

ye as above the ixus are briliant,

used a few of the top end ones aswell as the lower end,

the 900Ti is absolutely incredible.

clio 172 exclusive n
just incase mate......only differnce on the ixus 70 and 75 is that the 70 has a viewfinder and 2.8 or 2.6 inch screen but the 75 has a bigger screen 3.0 but no viewfinder :)

both take brill pics just depends if you prefer a camera with a viewfinder or one with a bigger screen

i think the 70 is slightly smaller due to it having the smaller screen

:)

have a good weekend