ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What can i get rid of ...

182, 6r GTi
stripping my car and trying to get the wight down as much as possible, wich leads to the question ''what can i get rid of''

wiring that is obvious to me is the speaker cables and radio cables, as well as the Aeriel

so what else can i remove without getting really technical as im by no means an auto electrician far from it

can i remove this?
996845_10201631946743387_1310937304_n_zps0d9db019.jpg

941703_10201631948903441_428265685_n_zpsaabb02f0.jpg

also can i remove the door closed switches or will i constantly get the beeping saying the door is open ?

thanks in advance

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Remove all of the sound deadening.
cut off all of the rear seat fixing points.
remove the front seat rails and weld in proper spec seat rails that allow you to sit lower.
remove the passenger side airbag.
remove all glass and replace with Perspex.
Replace panels with fibreglass alternatives.

etc etc etc :)

the items you have pictured, you can unplug and remove the sensors and brain.
all I did was then coil it all up under the main dash and secure it where the passenger side airbag used to sit, then for peace of mind re-attached the main earth points to a new earth behind the dash aswell.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Dont know if you saw that video the other day of that woman standing up going to the toilet? You could do that whilst driving, mario kart style lol