ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what car should i get next

thinking of what car to get after my Mk2 172 (not for another 6 months though).

a couple of things:

1. Think Id like to try RWD.

2. I live in Australia

3. I like refined cars (i.e. no way Im getting a V8 holden!!!!)

let me know what you think.

tbh at present i am thinking honda S2000.

cheers Martin

Ford Falcon V8?! :p

What about a 350Z? Or a Clio V6. There the cars that most often get mentioned and compared on here.

Or a Z3M, or M Roadster? The Roadster IMHO is awesome, but i understand its a car you either love or really hate.

Clio 200 Cup packed

were considering gettin one of them at work fer our tech guy,

apparently some bloke on liverpool docks has a sh*tload from when they were thinking of sellin them over here.

only problem is there lpg only

206bhp pickup for under 10k!

sorry for the delay - been off work.

just couldnt stomach the brute nature of the ute or monaro - they really are heavy heavy unrefined brutes - totally opposite to the 172/182!!! know what you mean about bhp though and also the sound of the v6 or v8!!

was thinking about the 350z - but theres something a little lardy about it imo.

test drove the s2k over the weekend and although it looks nuts and sounds nuts they only get the 2litre version here in oz and its a little low on torque low down in the rev range.

starting to thinkwhether i should go for an evo 8 now........ if only mitsi or subaru did a 3 door - id be sold. they are pretty unrefined though.

arggggg - im still no closer to a decision!