ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What case are you getting for your iPhone 5?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I've just placed an order for a Switcheasy Tones case in black from amazon (£14.99).

My Speck is already scratched to fook and is constantly covered in finger marks.

Will roll with the Switcheasy until the Speck Satin is available over here at a reasonable price.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
As above my Switcheasy Tones case arrived today.

The case was £14.99 from amazon and first impressions are very good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0094D4D3O/?tag=cliospnet01-21

The case is less bulky than the previous Speck Candy Shell and non scratch due to the matt finish. The TPU inner shell also seems to be better quality and I'm yet to find a case which fits better.

All in all I'm very impressed and I'll definitely be sticking with this for a while (it feels and looks extremely durable).

Only criticism is the colour, I'd prefer it to be a slightly darker shade of black (its supposed to be back but looks grey).

3ury6uhe.jpg

bybe6y5u.jpg

zy9y4e2e.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
the one i had for the 4s came apart. same materials, different design.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Slimline carbon fibre one from mobile fun, thirteen quid. Had one on my current phone for the past twelve months, superb.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm still loving my SwitchEasy Tones case.

Still looks like new, very slim and offers more than ample protection.

Probably the best case I've ever bought and I've bought a few over the years.

Cupra
I hope it stays that way for you. It's on the side between the black and the grey. Slowly pulling apart. I am not rough with it either!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I hope it stays that way for you. It's on the side between the black and the grey. Slowly pulling apart. I am not rough with it either!

Send them an email mate.

Loads of people had problems with their canvas (iPad case), I was lucky and 12 months later its still perfect.

From what I've read their customer service is pretty good.

Cupra
I had three Canvas cases... All fell to bits.
I'll send this back to the shop and go for another brand I think.

Cupra
Cheers. Depends on what brands the shop has. Will check it out tonight. They were great with the canvas issues.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Couldn't wait for my speck Pixleskin HD to arrive. So popped into apple today and got a speck candyshell. Liking so far...

AK

M240i
I've got a Sigen Slim Armour if anyone wants it? Just want what I paid for it, never used it.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I bought a leather slip case the other day, but it takes brute force to get the phone in and out.

Will a Sena be just as bad?

Just FYI, taking my phone in and out of its slip case has resulted in some of the finish being removed from the left, rear edge.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I have a similar case aucky. Except its from carphone warehouse so i paid over the odds. I only did this though as i wanted one there and then so it wouldn't get damaged whilst waiting.

S3, Polo
I've got this. So far so good.

Have you guys with hard carses found that pocket lint/ debris/ 5hit gets in and damages the back of the phone?

Never above 25mpg
I've got this. So far so good.

Have you guys with hard carses found that pocket lint/ debris/ 5hit gets in and damages the back of the phone?

I've put a cloth underneath the back of the phone so the slate is free from trapped dust.