ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour 182

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

^^^^^mine arent as bad as yours 182_blue, but i get it all the time, surprising really since i driver her everyday...

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 09 April 2005

^^^^^mine arent as bad as yours 182_blue, but i get it all the time, surprising really since i driver her everyday...
they were fine, then i washed the car and rust an hour later :)

Ford Fiesta

if I was buying again Id go for the yellow. But I like the still like the artic, (my choice) it has real depth in the sun.

Id say the least favourite for me if the silver, just looks a bit plain. Compared to the old iceburg on the 172 which was a fantastic colour.

I agree the silver is prob the easiest to keep clean and looking good and swirls are almost impossible to see.

I think there would be quite a few that would opt for white if there was an option!

BMW 120i Sport

I have titanium, i like silver as it hides scratches and chips plus its very low maintenance as it doesnt show dirt like the other colours do. It seems to compliment the anthracite wheels of the cup chassis.

However, I saw racing blue in the flesh last week and it does look gorgeous - i dunno why but pictures just dont do it justice; some pics even make it look torquoise.

Black gold when polished is definitely the best colour i feel, but it is a lot of work to keep it clean and looking good. I would have had black, but my dads car is black and you can every single ding, chip and scratch from miles away; so its not practical for me.

Wish they had done a metallic white.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 09 April 2005

Do you have a life?

If so dont get a black one as they take up far too much time as you have to polish them constantly to stop it looking crap.

Racing blue is low maintenance with Titanium being the easiest of all.

ide say black is easier to keep clean than racing blue. The blue is a high colid colour, will show up everything, the backs metallic, hides stuff alot lot better.

I must admit that artic, when clean, really looks the business. MC those photos make the bodywork look AMAZING :cool:

Oh .... on topic ... yellow!

(of course)

Thanks for all the comments and pictures. They helped a lot. Have ordered racing blue as i cant be arsed with the constant cleaning of black gold.

Only a 6 week wait now...