Q Quid Jul 17, 2010 #1 i have a silver 172 (ph2) with standard whells. also thinking about gettin kei force 10 hyperblack your comments much appreciated
i have a silver 172 (ph2) with standard whells. also thinking about gettin kei force 10 hyperblack your comments much appreciated
st3ve Car Evo 8 MR Jul 17, 2010 #2 If it's completely standard leave them. I don't get why people do these little things to a standard car, it just doesn't work. These sort of mods are to add a finishing touch or to fit in with a colour scheme, nothing else imo.
If it's completely standard leave them. I don't get why people do these little things to a standard car, it just doesn't work. These sort of mods are to add a finishing touch or to fit in with a colour scheme, nothing else imo.
Don Car 182 & LY Clio 220 ed Jul 17, 2010 #4 I would like to tidy mine up and then do them the EXACT colour of my car...but other than that, no real point apart from a finishing touch.
I would like to tidy mine up and then do them the EXACT colour of my car...but other than that, no real point apart from a finishing touch.