ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what colour should i paint my wheels?????

clio 182FF, mini
i have a black full fat and am not sure what colour to paint the wheels.

as nice as the FF wheels are, the previous owner kerbed a couple of them fairly badly so i need to paint them

​opinions, i was thinking lime green or bright orange

Clio 197
depends on what look you are going for, my previous car i had bright green wheels (blue car), however with the 182 i am sticking to much more OEM look..

Anthracite ?

clio 182FF, mini
depends on what look you are going for, my previous car i had bright green wheels (blue car), however with the 182 i am sticking to much more OEM look..

Anthracite ?

thats the colour they are at the moment, from the factory on a full fat i believe.

​i am feeling something bright and different as all my cars previously have been the wrong colour to do this with :)

SG9 Forester STi
Gloss black does suit them. Personally not a fan of brightly coloured wheels unless they are for track etc.

clio 182FF, mini
cheers guys all opinions appreciated :)

White is always good but it somehow seems to be the only colour i ever paint wheels lol so i may give it a miss this time.

dark gold sounds different

and black would look good :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't go white due to the style of the wheels. The wheels are not shaped/styled to pull off big bold colours. Anthracite, silver or black are the only colours that work IMO.

Maybe try black gold, same as the car. I had mine done in black gold. Looked lovely and gloss under normal conditions, but get the sun on them and the gold fleck sparked :)

5394973537_d92a04b533.jpg

Black Gold 182 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

Last edited: