ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour side badges should I have?

Car  Roadster Coupe
What colour should I go for, white with flame red writing or flame red with white writing? Ive already painted them plain white but i think it doesnt go.
 

Attachments

  • CIMG1004.webp
    CIMG1004.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 106
  • CIMG1005.webp
    CIMG1005.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 122
looks far better in real life
DSCF0629.webp


Edit:
Another pic
DSC00062.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah I think rollos look mint. Id go for something like that carr. maybe the same background colour with lellow writing? :)
 
well i wanted white on them 2 match my wheels. just aint sure which combo to do. red background with white writing or white background wiv red writing.
 
Just went out wiv a red whitemarker 2 c wot red writing would look like.
 

Attachments

  • CIMG1006.webp
    CIMG1006.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 137
Yea white background with red writing!... how did u go over the writing DrRollo?... did u use a brush or sprayed it?
 
Flame red with white writing, kinda like christophers on his rb.

Think that looks a bit cheap at the mo tbh mate.
 
Looks like i'll be having the white background and red lettering then. I looked cheap peperami cos I just used a red felt tip 2 c wot it looked like. dont worry i rubbed it off as soon as i took the photos. lol
 
Back
Top