ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what da fcuk

Golf V6 4Motion

Help! this isnt a common occurenece but I find occassionally (usually after holding it at 4,500 revs and bringing the clutch in a bit more gradually) at the lights when I boot it Ill put it into second and the revs will roar up and there will be no acceleration. Its as though its in neutral but it happens thru every gear. Then Ill slow right back down, put it in gear and then its fine again - what is it? I doubt its my clutch cus Ive just had a new one put in. Could it be a dodgy gear linkage? sum lad thout it woz a soft clutch from a hard drive but i doubt that? its propa doin my head in!

sticking clutch cable my man.

My sisters 19 had the same prob, I thought I was gonn ahave to change the clutch, stuck ona proper ren cabl;e sorted it, although due to it being slipped for so long the clutch does actually slip a bit now.

One thing it could be check out your induction kit..

The butterfly bit ... I had a bit of rubber off the gasget wedged in it making my revs go crazy....