ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What decat with piper exhaust on 182?

LY Megane R26
Hi all,

So I think I've finally decided I'm going to go with a piper exhaust on my 182
But I was just wondering what decat pipe people have used with these exhausts?
I know you can use the scorpion/yozza ones as you get the connector. But I was hoping to use a sleeved one like the milltek or ktec decat.

What sleeved decats have you used with your piper exhausts?

Thanks

chris

LY Megane R26
My piper exhaust and decat turned up today and I ordered this above decat and it has not come as a sleeve fitment it has a flange on it.
so it's not the sleeved option you would assume when it says to suit piper system.

Has anyone else used another decat with the piper system?
I am tempted to order the milltek one but unsure if it will be the right length?

LY Megane R26
Well you'd think that with their centre being a sleeved centre. But they have that adaptor which means it'll fit onto the std cat, now the decat pipe they've sent is to fit against this, I may offer it up to my scorpion one tomorrow but it looks the same length tbh.
Which is making me think they've sent the wrong one?

Fast ones...
Hello,

I have personally looked into this and i can see that an error was made here and we accidentally sent you the wrong part, I do apologise for that.

We have made the correct pipe and this is on its way to you.

Please accept our apologies for the trouble, It would be nice to hear what you think of the exhaust once you have it fitted and taken the car out.

Kind regards
The Piper Team.

LY Megane R26
Ahh I forgot about this thread lol

Thanks again for sorting this, as said above it was an error. And piper dealt with it very well.
Looking forward for it to turn up.

Very impressed by the build quality, much better than the scorpion that come off.
Will get a vid and review done once I've got the new decat on as its blowing a little where it hasn't sealed at the olive joint currently.