ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What discount could I expect off a V6

3 MPS, MX5

Im about to order a 182 to replace the wifes 172 as Ive been offered a good discount, but what would I expect to get off a V6 if she prefered one of those beasts instead.

BTW does anyone know why you cannot order satnav on the Clios now, as the one thing that helped sell the 172 was because it had got satnav and it worked pretty well.

Ta

Volvo S60 T5

Anything upto 18% depends on dealer, you could always purchase from the fleet department for even more discount, but once again depends on if the dealer will let you or not.

3 MPS, MX5

Blimey, so I could get around £5,000 off the V6 and even more if I purchase from the fleet department. How do I buy from the fleet dept? is it a case of asking the dealer for fleet discount?

It would ne nice to get one for £20k:D

3 MPS, MX5

Ive tried my dealer and hes said no chance with that sort of discount on the V6 so where can a better discount be had?

wow thats wierd, how can they sell them so cheap? there are second hand ones going for more than that on Auto Trader??

Simon.

I have heard a few people say that they have seen them brand new for around £21,500 ! The guys and girls that paid the full £27,500 a year ago really will lose a lot of money already in depreciation when they come to selling second hand.

Good news for buyers!! But not good for current mk2 V6 owners. By early next year, I reckon ull quite easily be able to buy a low mileage mk2 for around £19,000 (bargain!) The ones priced too high, will not sell.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

ive seen new 1s at about 24-25K not much less.

i dont trust internet brokers tho. my personal opinion only!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

with no p/x I reckon youll get about 2k off at a dealer. I got about £1700 off, but I was p/x-ing my 172.

Internet brokers are another story, but you do hear some horror stories. I wouldnt want to spend that sort of money with people Id never even met. Does seem like a good time to buy at the moment though.

182, Golf

The garage will usually have a dealer margain of around 8%.

So if a car was 10,000 you would be looking at a maximum of £800 off. Accessories etc dont count this is purley the price of the car.

Although no one gets 8%, only corporate stuff but you could get 7% at a push.

3 MPS, MX5

Ok, Ive decided.

Ordered a Black 182 with cup spoiler and suspension for delivery early Dec and will order an Iliad Blue V6 for March 2005 on an 05 plate.:D

Renault Laguna Coupe

lol you flash git :D In that case you can afford a fiver to join the club!

Just dont expect the full 255 performance from a blue one ;)

3 MPS, MX5

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 24 October 2004

lol you flash git :D In that case you can afford a fiver to join the club!

Just dont expect the full 255 performance from a blue one ;)
Why should I have to pay? its going to be the wifes car;) but Ill ask her to get her hand in her pocket.

The blue might not be as quick but it should handle better than the red...looking at that Top gear vid:p

Ok then who will want a 2 1/2 month old black 182 with about 2k miles on the clock, hopefully totally mint and regularly Swissold in late Feb?