ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do i choose? R26 or R27

cock mobile.
Good points Funky.

I'd probably sum it with something like:

R27 for out and out fun on the B Roads.
R26 for more composed driving with still some good hints of fun.

We need some back to back tests ;)

M135i
R27

The R26 is defo faster but just don't feel as fun.

you've hit the nail on the head.

i had a 180mile old R27 up against a friends 225 ph1 ff. a cars length in it (he was in front) from a roling start in second up to 'high' speed.
i'd defo have the R27. especially now from october the gearbox is going to be more motorway focussed (5h and 6th gears)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
R27

The R26 is defo faster but just don't feel as fun.

i had a 180mile old R27 up against a friends 225 ph1 ff. a cars length in it (he was in front) from a roling start in second up to 'high' speed.
i'd defo have the R27. especially now from october the gearbox is going to be more motorway focussed (5h and 6th gears)

When's yours coming?;)

I would have both if I could. LOL

Clio 172 Phase 2
Also see the R26 vs R27 feature in the October issue of Performance Tuner magazine. Best way to get a copy (Nov issue is not in shops) is to call the publisher on 0208 655 6400 and ask nicely. It's a new mag so they are keen to get subscribers.

M135i

When's yours coming?;)

I would have both if I could. LOL

havnt ordered yet, going to look into it more when i get back into work. been off following my brothers death.

Also see the R26 vs R27 feature in the October issue of Performance Tuner magazine. Best way to get a copy (Nov issue is not in shops) is to call the publisher on 0208 655 6400 and ask nicely. It's a new mag so they are keen to get subscribers.

a very good write up imo!

R26
WEll guys - thanks again for all the feedback, have just bought the R26 40 minutes ago. Mercury R26 with Xenons £16,700 with a delivery time of December the 3rd, now just to sell the 182.

cock mobile.
Good choice mate, you will not regret it, I'm loving mine :)

On a side note I completely owned a 182 today that was hanging on my arse, made me smile ;)

R26
Yep had to work resonably hard to get that deal - the manager in the background was franticly hitting his calculator and shaking his head - tried to get a couple of free services aswell but he wasn't having it at all. Anyway after much deliberation he came back to me with this offer.

I should say that I took a print out of an internet offer for the megane with me from 'Deal Drivers' who were asking for £16239 excluding Xenons and metallic paint.

Helped that I was just paying cash though I think