ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do i do, where do i go

I have had a new Rage twin back box fitted in the centre of the rear of my valver, the people that have done it put a straight thro system, which was nice but,.................... my hand brake cable was sitting on the pipe and has now melted the cover off it. I have taken it back and they have now bent the pipe away from this area.......... down ward so now there is very little clearence under my car. I have had enough of going back getting itdone (bodged) and I want it done proppa how hard can it be??

Steel pipe from cat to back box with a small bend up towards the back box and some heat proofing in the section that runs under the petrol tank....... how hard can it be? Nobody seems to be able to do it poppa. Anybody know anywhere near southend that could do a smart good looking job of this....like a custom exhurst place or some thing??

Any help would be appetiated.

Valver

My m8 got a business card off someone @ Trax (highly recommended) but I wont b able to get hold of him til monday.

funny enough I was gonna go there but was pointed in the direction of 2XTREME. There made a completly new exhaust following the original route of the exhaust. Looks good but a have a slight knocking so will pop around to get it sorted. I have taken pics of the old and the new one I shall get the pics on asap.

so you can see the work

which back box did you get?? put piccies up asap, this is the type of zorst i would like to get!! how much did it cost to do in the end if you dont mind me asking? cheers

The zorst is a Rage twin tuneable carbon fibre back box, I was ripped of when I got it done. Cost me over £400. I should get the pics done today but i dont have a scanner working so I shall see if i can get them put on a disk. so if all goes well I shall have pics up today/tonight!