ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do i do....

RS4

as you may or may not be aware i have been trying to sell my clio for the past week or so, interest is really good have 3 potential buyers just waiting for me to make my mind up..

Ok heres the the problem, i love my clio, the heads it turns an the attention it gets.....i havent grown out of the clio, but i have grown out of the 75bhp lol, i need more power is the reason im selling, but i doubt i will be able to get a car that grabs the same attention as mine, for the same amount:cry:

i just took my car out for a spin, an i lurrrve the looks i get in it, and i love "blinging" it up on a sunday even tho i dnt drive it for the other 6 days lol,

so wot do u suggest, as i am completely baffled as wot to do! (sorri for the essay)

RS4

its nothing major no bodykit just the basics, lowered 60ml, 17", exhaust, fully colour coded all round, its just short and sweet

RS4

so is there no point in a 2.0 16v engine conversion?

by the way about the 106 gti, is it much bigger than the clio, *cough* 6"1 guy here *cough**:oops:

Remapped derv Golf

Mate Im 61 and used to have a VTR. No worries.

2.0 conversion will cost you a bomb and a bomb to insure. Just get a 172 or save some cash and buy a GTi

133/225/CLS AMG

Or buy a Fiesta Zeted-S around a Y or 51 ref for about £4.5k!!

1.6 16v 110bhp, looks good and makes an alternative to the Saxo VTRs.

Drive one before you buy though, im 6ft3 and found the gti along with the vtr/s has an offset pedal position and i had difficulty getting comfortable.

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 08 July 2005

Drive one before you buy though, im 6ft3 and found the gti along with the vtr/s has an offset pedal position and i had difficulty getting comfortable.
Agreed

106 GTi

As much as I loved the test drive I had in a 106 Gti a few years ago, again I found it too small ( 6 4" ) and ended up with a 306, the clio seems bigger inside compared to the 106.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

My mate is 63 and has a 106,he allways seems to look a bit aukward when hes at the wheel(but he is a roundish guy!)cool car though.

RS4

yep defo gna test drive one, i had a puegeot 206 as a company car, and i remember always getting my foot stuck as the pedals were to small lol,

the thing is with the 106 gti, i dnt relli wanna look awkward as i already do in the clio lol,

don't

i found the 106 gti too small

and got a 306 gti-6 instead

0-60 is basically the same and 0-100 is quicker

look on http://www.306gti6.comwww.306gti6.com or .co.uk for more info

other things i looked at where, punto gt, civic vti, depends how much u have to spend aswell

LOTS!

^^^^^^ LOL

106 GTi.

106 GTi.

106 GTi.

But yeah, the pedals can be tough to get used to. Apart from that - great car.