ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do I need for pin point steering?

Range Rover Sport
Just a quick question.

Obviously things wear over time, is it worth swapping bits of the suspension to get that 'fresh' pin point steering?

Whats needed and does it make much of a difference?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
All that, followed by a proper geo set up (Not kwik fits £13.99 special!!) will have the car driving like brand new. Difference will be night and day.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I recently replaced front and rear shocks, top mounts, inner tie rods, track rod ends, ARB bushes, steering rack bushes, ball joints and bottom arm bushes along with a GEO setup. The difference was incredible and mine was only on 65,000 miles. I would recommend it without question, all the bits are in my progress thread for reference.

Range Rover Sport
Without fitting what sort of price would I be looking at?

Really interested in this as well as swapping over to the 'Cup' shocks and some sort of lowering springs.

Not keen on KTR coilivers it has at the moment and to be honest they are starting to 'crash' slightly so in need of swapping soon.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Dan@SJM is doing a good deal but a bit of a track for you. I opted for PureMotorsport Top Mounts and CookSport springs personally so the price will differ but I think if you replaced everything with OEM parts without springs it was around £500 for parts only.