ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do I need to change the head unit on my 2010 clio? It's a mk3 facelift model

Clio 182 cup
I currently have a philips CEM 3100 head unit as well the facia and the Fakra to din adapter. But when trying to install it there is no power coming through the radio what am I doing wrong? Do I need extra wires for this to work? Ps this is my first time changing a head unit in a car and was told they were easy so is it just me?

Clio 182
most newer Renault's I have fitted stereos onto require an ignition feed, so just tap from cig lighter or fuse box

Clio 182 cup
Thanks for the reply. I'm a newbie to this stuff so I wouldn't have a clue where to start. If I take it to Halfords could they do it for me?

Clio 182 cup
Yeah okay thanks for the help think al just take it to local car audio place. How much should I expect to pay?