ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do we think of this ?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
May consider having a look at it, although it is a saxo i feel that the VTR is more chav like than a VTS lol.

139006-1.jpg

139006-3.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Re: What do we think of us ?

Supposed to be 'this' rather than 'us'... no idea how i managed that...TYPO.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
you can make them not chavvy. just so long as you dont put on neons underneath, 4 exhausts and a sunstrip.

id have one for the right money

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
That looks like it has one hell of a mofo exhaust on it

At end if the day it's up to you waht you buy - not us !
Some on here will say yeah & some will say no !

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I had 2 vts ... I am seriously thinking about selling my 182 and goin back to the saxo... hate to say it on here but for me it was more fun to drive and easyly as quick with a few choice mods. Sold my last one to a 18 year old girl who wrote it of in 2 weeks..... The mk2 is def better built than the pre facelift models. Here's a few pic's unfortunatly taken on a camera phone .

Last edited:

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
ur best of finding a standard one that you know hasnt been ragged

My old Saxo and the 182 arn't standard ...dont mean there ragged!!!!
Most people on here with modded RS's will probobly be "MORE" aware to let the car warm up properly before putting there foot down and take more care with servicing.

You can tell a genuine car by the way its been cared for and looked after.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Those wheels, lights and exhaust look typical chav awful!

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Those wheels, lights and exhaust look typical chav awful!

Well that was four years ago and the thing to do back then...The exhaust was a ci tuning group A system and It had leda suspension on it along with a dastek unichip, cams and simota forced induction.... nothin "CHAV" about that.

2 wheel power
I'd get 1 if I could, as has been said before, its up to you how the car turns out, as long as you dont go down the 'bodykitttttttttttttttttttttttttt' route you'll be fine

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i like them but id still rather a 106gti as the image is just far to much chav no matter how there modded you cant help but think that a chav is driving. no doubt there aload of fun id just rather not have the image. oh and itd have to be the newer model everytime withoutfail.

Elise/VX220/R26
how much is it up for? I'm thinking of selling my w plate vts with 42k on the clock for £2,750

cock mobile.
I had 2 vts ... I am seriously thinking about selling my 182 and goin back to the saxo... hate to say it on here but for me it was more fun to drive and easyly as quick with a few choice mods. Sold my last one to a 18 year old girl who wrote it of in 2 weeks..... The mk2 is def better built than the pre facelift models. Here's a few pic's unfortunatly taken on a camera phone .

My word, don't sell your 182 to go back to that monstrosity!

The VTS in the first pics looks nice and tidy tho.

LY V6 with Recaros
I personally love them, as long as they're totally standard, or near enough! So much fun to drive.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Exactly why i hate saxo's. The pics that went with this post! LOL!