ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do ya think ?

Stanced Honda S2000
my clio... took this yesterday...

i know modified card are like marmite on here ! so im prepared :)

[imgo]http://www.fast-n-modded.co.uk/forums/uploads/attachments/sidesplitter_884.jpg[/imgo]

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf R soon...
I think thats quite nice personally!

Like what you have done with the rub strips.

Shame I can't see the car fully as the pic is massssssooooooooiveee!

Nike Lunar Elite's
Here's a resized pic for anyone struggling to see the whole pic >

sidesplitter_884Small.gif

I like it, but dont think the rims really suit the rest of the styling.

Chocolate Bar™
not much for the side stips but other than that looks really good mate, liking the wheels :approve:

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Must admit mate, looks pretty nice indeed. But, please do not spoil all your hard work by goin OTT. Side strips look spot on.... Gud on Ya

dk

911 GTS Cab
i think you should maybe find a bigger pic for us people with 40" plasmas as it doesn't quite fill the screen! ;)

Dont worry if you get bad comments on here - sod them! I think it looks great - really well done. Nice to see something different but still not over the top - Nice 1 Good job!

No more clio's for me!
Looks good.

Where you based mate, swear i've seen your motor or one like it traveling up the M42/A42?

black/gold 182
like it except all that mesh on the front but its good to see something different once in a while :approve:

Stanced Honda S2000
thanks people, shocked by such a positive vibe...

only thing imdoing now is smoothing the boot, having it in carbon :)

debating a black holographic metalflake, nothing ott, just a suttle covering (not on carbon spolier or bonnet odviously)

what u reckon, anybody photoshop metal flake ?

live in hull btw - whoever it was that asked :)

and thankyou !

Stanced Honda S2000
oh and am smoothing side repeaters, door locks and handles are being shrunk down. vasically u open it with your finger, thats it... what u think ?

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Rich_M said:
oh and am smoothing side repeaters, door locks and handles are being shrunk down. vasically u open it with your finger, thats it... what u think ?

now then u big geek, didn't even know u still used cliosport, lol i get to come see u soon dicky, got my licence back today which says i can drive very very soon woohoo

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
I think it looks great, but not keen on the mirrors or chicken wire. Spray the mesh black, and OEM mirrors and it would look top notch, worthy of a double glance from myself.

Stanced Honda S2000
ah cheers guys...

thought about black mesh but i think it would be ott black, also would make the bump strips look a little pointless

please remember where you saw the faded strip first !!

rich_m baby !!!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Bump strip is really cool Rich...like it alot. Interior from what i can see looks tasty too.