ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do ya think ?

Thats a "sport" model clio not a Renaultsport Clio. All RS' are built in a different factory. When will you 1.2 boys learn, I dont drive about with a V6 badge on my 182 ;)

White R26/Stripped Valver
Real nice car mate, dont worry bout what everyone has to say bout your motor. Its your car you do what you want to it. And how can it be a chav mobile?? Bloody scum coudnt afford to do something like that, only thing they can afford is a 1.0l nova, with crome spinner hubcaps and a HUGE backbox.

mk5 VDUB polo
haha chrome spinner hubcaps....i see those all over the place, some even on balding 40 year old's standard vauxhaul vectra's. cracks me up!

i like that dude, could do without the spoiler and chimney at the back but other than that its quite tastefull....compared to others that are hovering about like that blue/silver 182 f**k up on ebay.

ollie_gozzett said:
haha chrome spinner hubcaps....i see those all over the place, some even on balding 40 year old's standard vauxhaul vectra's. cracks me up!

i like that dude, could do without the spoiler and chimney at the back but other than that its quite tastefull....compared to others that are hovering about like that blue/silver 182 f**k up on ebay.

its a 172 cup.....................on ebay

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i like that actually ... although would like to see in person before i comment to much as im not much of a fan of silver grill etc

Stanced Honda S2000
ah you where at pickering ? as in northern street car ?

what did ya think ? you like our stand ?

should have said hiyer !

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Rich_M said:
''1.2 boys'' - aged 24 hardly a boy and could go buy a 182 but i like to be different

I am 24 also and would find it a tad embarrassing to drive around in that!! Sorry mate, but if you can really afford a sport then I would go for one!

80MPG BEEZA
i would put black mesh in the front my friend i just did mine and it looks way better, how hard is it to have the boot smoothed? like putting the solenoid and such in?

Stanced Honda S2000
not too bad, used really thick metal as i have stupidly loud subs, hardest bit was buiding the filler upin the right place to get the curve of the boot...

not sure on the black mesh likeas i think it could be ott on the black, anybody wanna photoshop ? plz

Rich_M said:
Loony said:
Well you're male arent you?

ignores pathetic comments off ''look at me i have a standard 182'' boy...

I see you quickly edited that. I DONT have a standard 182, thanks for paying attention ;) If you're going to take the piss its usually best to get your facts straight 1st or risk looking foolish.

Stanced Honda S2000
as for the boot popper, im still tring to find a nice 12v source that i can put a switch in as the rear wiper isnt 12v

Stanced Honda S2000
dude, this is why cliosport is a dying thing..peoplewith the attitude...

a '' not sure i like that'' would have been sufficient...

Stanced Honda S2000
anyways..thanks for all the people who commented constructivley

mycar is a 1.2 16v dynamique sport, my car, which entitles me to put whatever badges paint it whatever colour i want...

i just mearly wanted to know what mature peoples comments where...

and thankyou to those who did...

Please don't ask Loony for a constructive comment about the mods... it would be much worse for you... I'd stick with what he has said if I were you...

I do like the colour though. :)

Stanced Honda S2000
each to thier own. .. but he could be a little less brash

anyhows...as i say..each to thier own

Strike said:
Please don't ask Loony for a constructive comment about the mods... it would be much worse for you... I'd stick with what he has said if I were you...

I do like the colour though. :)

Lol, exactly.

I merely pointed out putting RS badges on a non RS car is pointless much like the million pov spec 318i's rolling around adorned with an M logo on the boot. I didnt slate the car or post any negative comments about the mods done to it even though they arent to my taste.

Stanced Honda S2000
okies... i went haead with the smooth boot option but i had 2 side exit carbon fibre exhausts fitted...

match my bonnet and spoiler a treat ! powerflow - catback system... have a mate who works there... 100 sheets aint bad !!!

DSC04283.jpg

DSC04286.jpg

DSC04289.jpg

DSC04293.jpg

D

dick

lol that zorst is minging, the back end is retarded.

side strips hmm

side looks ok tho.

u did ask.....

80MPG BEEZA
seriously change that freaking mesh or i will come down and change it for you i had silver mesh in for about 9 months and recently put black in and its way better it takes away that ott chav look and brings it back to a subtle niceness with a difference trust me change it! then everything else is fine just hope you dont have to go up or down any steep road's and my front bumper has already caught off the odd floor :)