ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do ya think?

Slow red one
Ok so following on from my previous thread i've been getting a few quotes, what does everyone think? I'm undecided but am swaying towards doing it hmmm
Thanks for looking

From
IMG_6273.jpg

To
aaa.jpg

Slow red one
Go for it Fella......Where and What sort of prices have you been getting??
Long time no speak Andy! you coming november meet?
got one for £225 at somewhere which is 10 mins away from me, only trouble is getting the tyres off the wheels since I don't have 4 spare 1's.....
You know of anywhere better priced?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Anthracite would look classier. Black is ok but a bit charv. Unless its on a race car.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Long time no speak Andy! you coming november meet?
got one for £225 at somewhere which is 10 mins away from me, only trouble is getting the tyres off the wheels since I don't have 4 spare 1's.....
You know of anywhere better priced?

There's a guy on the Airport Industrial Estate who will do them at £40 each so £160 for all 4 or do you have a Spare you were getting done aswell???....He may even do it cheaper for cash but I can't guarantee that.... I'll try and find his Bodyshops Name and PM you.

Slow red one
There's a guy on the Airport Industrial Estate who will do them at £40 each so £160 for all 4 or do you have a Spare you were getting done aswell???....He may even do it cheaper for cash but I can't guarantee that.... I'll try and find his Bodyshops Name and PM you.
Does he take the tyres off at the same time do you know? nope, no spares would have been nice to have spares but are none secound hand about atm! If you could find his bodyshop name and a postcode or website that would be awesome! thanks mate

SG9 Forester STi
I failed by not reading the last post lol. Get some pics up when they're done, will look good :)