ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your boot?

Mk1 16v brooklands
Engine cover
Tools
X2 pairs of football boots
Motocross boots
Straight bar
Seat cover
A magnet
And antifreeze

Clio 182
Fire extinguisher, tyre repair foam, Torq driver, foot pump, tyre pressure gauge, spare bulbs, zip ties, 182 cup driveshaft, pair of wellingtons, umbrella, hammer and a towel.

The usual... Wrench, Litre of 5w40 just in case,spare wheel (uber mileage in the 182 FTL), jack, WD40, Gloves...

MK3 GTI golf 16v
shoes in a box. few dirty microfribres and cotton cloths. apulstry cleaner, few empty drinks bottles and loose golf balls. think a coolbag/lunch bag thing from work. some cardboard. normally a rear headrest as i lower the seats a lot and cant be arsed to put it back in all the time. oh and i normally dont have a parcel shelf in for the same reason. oh and a sub and amp. thats still fairly empty....rest of the car is immaculate....kind of anyway, cleaned the front doors out the other day. had a broken shot glass in my one, dunno how that got there. loose tools in the spare wheel well aswell

Last edited:
  mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
i've got:
spare wheel with the standard tool set (jack,tow, etc.)
emergency triangle
first aid kit
5l petrol can
boot net
hi vis waistcoat
think thats it :)

clio 16v
Boxing gloves, rope, wraps and pads
Jerry can
Overalls
2 x two tonne axle stands
Loose tools

Last edited:
  Clio 182 & Clio 172
I cant really put much in my boot, rear strut brace is in the way... But I always try and keep:
Bottle of Water
Wheel Cleaner
Polishing Cloths
Hoody
Umbrella
Basic Tools
Towel

Clio v6
Spare ignition coils, a wee socket set and a screwdriver.
mybootbag.png

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I only fit the strut brace on trackdays now. It makes the suspension too hard for normal road use and restricts the room in the boot. I keep a rucksack with breakdown kit in it and various jackets etc. If I'm marshalling then it's full of all my hi vis stuff and all my marshalling kit depending if it's circuit or rally marshalling.

Tyre weld
Wellies (Knee deep aaal the time)
Football boots/shinpads/socks
Waterproof jacket
Scott storch