ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your boot?

1.2 16v Dynamique
Just made this because I was wondering what everybody keeps in their boot, like permanently. I keep my college bag, boots and overalls (apprentice electrical engineer). Also a jacket.:p

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Umbrella, Mac in a Sac, and an AA road atlas thing from 2010.
Stored under boot net so it doesn't move around

1.2 16v Dynamique
haha wish i could say the same! I couldn't even call it much of an engine in the front! hehe

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Umbrella in the boot,
jump leads under the passenger seat,
water proof coat, over trousers and wellies in the passenger footwell.

1.2 16v Dynamique
hmm interesting, i keep the jump leads under the boot carpet next to the spair wheel tucked in nicely, along with some simple tools, gloves etc

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
As a fellow 182 owner, why do you keep the jack kit in your boot? If you get a flat tyre, what will you do... lift it up and just sit there?

Dunno lol, it was in there when I bought it so I leave it in there just in case.

It did come in handy once when I wanted to jack the car up when I was at work to check why I had a dodgy noise turned out to be loose wheel bolt which I also used the kit to tighten back up.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Warning triangle, breathalyzer, high vis jackets, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, tyre foam, mini compressor, spare bulbs, all the things I need for my EU trips.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nothing. I keep my smoking utensils in the centre console and a drum and bass CD in the CD player. Nothing else goes in my car. Can't stand 'stuff'.

My wifes car looks like someone is about to go camping for a fortnight. I'm not even sure she knows what's in there.

1.2 16v Dynamique
fair enough mate, I used to be like that but now i just cba taking them inside my house anymore so just leave em there haha!

S4 Avant
I had to buy an avant to store all the stuff I carry around.

At the minute there's not one, but two invoices in it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Nothing. I keep my smoking utensils in the centre console and a drum and bass CD in the CD player. Nothing else goes in my car. Can't stand 'stuff'.

My wifes car looks like someone is about to go camping for a fortnight. I'm not even sure she knows what's in there.

You like drum and bass?!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Among other music yeah. Why?!

I didn't have you down as a Drum and Bass fan. Fair enough :)
You like the mainstream stuff or the dirty MC kinda stuff?

I also keep a breaker bar behind drivers seat with correct socket. Just in case.....

Nothing ..... there is a first aid kit and triangle in the spaces they come in other than that I hate clutter

And just for clarity the brealizer law was suspended indefinately by the french interior ministry not that they ever enforced it anyway.

clio sport ph 1
At the moment crowbar , Makita powertools , Hitachi powertools , emergency kit , a net , alot off crap , the list goes on and on .........
I'm building at the moment the list goes on and on . And also I'm very tired.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The jack, which is just in the way on Mini's thanks to the battery being where the wheel well would be. I also have an emergency tyre inflator/kit and an oil top up kit that I bought for the cool little bag and disposable funnels :eek:

These 3 items pretty much fill my boot lol

clio 182 black /gold
A spare wheel, jack kit, a tray full of crap. A 6 disc changer. Oh and the net some where LOL.