ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you reckon to these wheels

Nice, but true gold only works only certain cars, if I put them on my 16v then I suspect the words williams wannabe would be uttered!!

BMW 320d Sport

Nice but I agree with the consensus here - only on a Willy. Not even on a Scooby. That was a Willy rip-off anyway.

clio williams, Ph1 172

gold wheels look good on a 16v if its sports blue as it looks basically like a williams anyway. Think gold and metallic blue looks good on any car.

Cheers for the opinions. I couldnt decide myself. I like the design and only really considered gold coz my car is williams blue. (But only a 1.4)

I suppose most people would think Williams wannabe so maybe I will get them in Silver.

What do people think of the actual style?

BMW 320d Sport

A bit retro cos of the sculpting of the spokes. A flatter design would be more up to date, but that doesnt always suit a car. Have you tried them on?

Nah I got to be honest Im only considering them coz they are cheap.

I need 4 new tyres (165/60/14) which is gonna set me back around £200-£220

Plus I was going to refurb my alloys (about £100)

For that price I can get a new set of these with 195/45/15 Falken tyres.