ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of these.......

RenaultSport clio 17
I've got two mobile phone shops, got a new product im testing at the moment, just curious what you guys n gals think?

Its called a drive mirror pro, basically its a bluetooth rear view mirror hands free kit. You simply put the unit over your existing rear view mirror, connect your phone via bluetooth. Its got loads of features; caller display in the middle of the mirror, fm transmitter so the voice on call goes through your car speaker system, voice dialling and also a wireless headset in the side. The headset casn be used if you dont want everyone else in the vehicle to hear you conversation, simply pull the earpiec from the magnectic holster. Retails at £49.99, would you buy it?

IMG00046-20100116-1218.gif

IMG00047-20100116-1218.gif

IMG00048-20100116-1219.gif

IMG00050-20100116-1221.gif

Mondeo STTDCI
Need to see it fitted and working TBH.

Sounds a bit dangerous having caller ID on the mirror.

Cheap though.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
be interesting to see how you get on with it, I have a parrot system fitted which is bit fiddly tbh.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Does it have an auto-dimming function? Or do you just have to put up with bright light?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
These have been around for a while iirc? Where is the Mic? All the one's I saw prev were lhd based, so the Mic was on the wrong side/

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my mate got one of those, not that precise one . but he had his for a couple of years. not that good imo on signal. and some times it cuts out

RenaultSport clio 17
Right, i chucked it in my car on the way home, pretty simple to setup, it is battery powered, but it is rechargable and comes with sufficient juice to get going. Quality of the inbuilt speaker is good but not very loud, switched it to fm tansmitter and the quality was good through the clio speakers. But very good point, no dimming as far as im aware, give it a few more days with day to day use.